NobleTales Shorts



Looking back at a few of my personal short film projects.
Each short film I make really reflects a certain period in my life. "Al Tudi Tuhak" was made when I was a lonely 20 something trying to find my way in the world. "The Pumpkin of Nyefar" was made after the death of  my mentor Maurice Noble. Created both as a tribute to the man, and a way for me to deal with loss. The same is true of "The Escape of the Gingerbread Man!!!" after the death of my father. It was my "angry" film, that helped me through the mourning process. Since the birth of my son a few years ago, I'm at a much happier place. The new films that I'm working on now are really for him. Seeing the world again anew, but through his eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin of Nyefar really showcases the influence of Maurice. June Foray did an amazing job too. Would love to see "Nobletales" revived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Yes, June's voice really makes the Pumpkin story come to life. I'm currently working on two Noble-tales stories at the moment. I'm only able to work on them when I have time. Thus... they just take a very long time.

    ReplyDelete